- NBAI is open to all Norwegian companies operating in India including: joint ventures, partnership firms and also for other companies with strong ties to Norway or Norwegian business community.
- We offer membership to companies, individual members who have business interests in Norway.
- Any company or person, wishing to become a member of the society shall submit its/his/her particulars to the Business Promotion Manager of the society along with the prescribed entrance fee on an application for membership in such a form as determined by the Governing body.
- Application is subject to approval from the NBAI, Board of Directors.
- It should be noted that NBAI is a non-profit and independent association and is set up primarily to promote trade, commerce and industry and maintain the economic, social and cultural interests and relations between Norway and India.
- NBAI does not work for the motive of profit.
- Therefore, NBAI cannot be used as a platform for buying , marketing or selling services or goods.
Benefits of NBAI membership:
- Introduction to the Royal Norwegian Embassy, Royal Norwegian Consulate and Innovation Norway.
- Access to “Team Norway” events.
- Access to high level business delegation.
- Networking opportunities.
- Close working relationships with other Nordic chambers.
- Access to NBAI’s exclusive events.
- Branding opportunities
- Access to exclusive events
- Knowledge through participation programs : Webinars, Seminars , Workshops, Training programs .