- The Norwegian Business Association India (NBAI) was established in 2013 at the initiative of Norwegian businessmen with the support of the Norwegian Diplomatic Mission in India. Officially registered on 28th January, 2013.
- With operations in the commercial capital of Mumbai , it provides a focal point for individuals who pursue business in India and further complements and supplements the NBAI Union and other business groups, while providing a platform for Norwegian Businesses to meet, exchange views and make representations
- NBAI believes and is optimistic about Norway and India business partnership and can see growth, employment generation, joint collaborations and development of various commercial sectors and have dynamic commercial contributions.
- We aim to promote bilateral relationships and promote business in general between India and Norway. Along with the Norway India Chamber of Commerce and Industry (NICCI), the Norwegian Embassy in New Delhi and Innovation Norway, it is part of “Team Norway”, which aims to develop business ties between Norway and India.
- NBAI takes the lead in promoting professional matters and interpret and safeguard the interests of the members.
- NBAI also takes pride in maintaining the cultural aspects of Indo- Norwegian relationship.
- Since inception, NBAI has attracted various Norwegian companies from different sectors to become its members.
- The Association continuously works with promoting the value proposition of Norway to further strengthen the identity and message of the Norwegian business community in India.
- The Association works on the principle of “Not for Profit” and works to purely promote the bilateral ties between the two countries, i:e, Norway. and India.